Technical specification of ad formats
This unique format only appears in the Travel / Weather section and can target specific audiences. The first time you view a user, it automatically expands itself and then hovers over the banner.
Available on these sites
Requirements for Weather iLayer
You need to provide one image, which is divided into two parts (see a graphic representation or the PSD template):
- upper collapsed section of 300x90 px
- lower expanded section of 300x300 px
Our script takes care of moving the image and expanding it.
- Image (JPG, PNG, GIF)
- 300×390 px
Maximum data size
- 100 kB
Requirements for the appearance
- There must be clossing cross icon in the top right corner of expanded area (see a graphic representation or the PSD template).
External display code
External measurements (beyond Mafra a.s. measurements)
- Yes, according to our specifications.
- Accepted third-party codes: AdForm, DCM, Sizmek, Gemius.
Attention! All third-party tracking codes must use only secure links (https://). In the creatives themselves, all tracking URLs must also use a secure connection (https://). Differences in tracking code statistics without using https:// will not be taken into account.
Due to the smooth running and running of campaigns, documents delivered outside the described specification must be approved in advance by the MAFRA Technical Department. Thanks for your understanding.
Before you start making a banner
General rules for all banners:
- The banner must not be too aggressive, in the sense of jitter and flicker - an aggressive banner refers to a design that changes colors, headings or other important graphic elements in a striking manner and very short time span (less than 1 second), which can disturb the user when working with the page.
- The banner must not contain vulgarities or other unethical elements.
- The banner must not exceed the allowed data limits and must be properly sized for the desired position.
- The banner must not contain operating system controls, must not look like system messages, and must not use well-known elements in a misleading manner - such as the "play" symbol for anything other than turning on playback, the [×] cross symbol for anything other than closing / ending. magnifying glass symbol for anything other than searching / zooming, etc.
- The banner must not interfere in any way with the page or influence the behavior of page elements that are not part of the commercial area (banner). They may not change the title of the page, or its main content, or self-modify the listed address without clicking on the banner.
- The file names of the supplied banners must not contain any accents, spaces, or special characters. An underscore "_" can be used instead of a space.
- All banner versions and target URLs must be submitted no later than two business days before the campaign begins unless otherwise noted.