Technical specification of ad formats
QuattroBranding is one of the formats that can make you really stand out. It shares all the attributes of classic branding, but in addition almost doubles the space in the page header. This time you will be really unmissable.
Available on these sites
- 2000×1280 px
Maximum data size
- 400 kB (HTML5 max. 600 kB)
External display code
- The banner must not be transparent
- Place important advertising messages in a 1366 × 768 px wide column (see red area in drawing.) This is very important due to the different resolutions and ratios of the display devices. This area is visible to most users.
External display code
External measurements (beyond the measurements of Mafra a.s.)
- Yes, acording to our specifications.
- Accepted third-party codes: AdForm, DCM, Sizmek, Gemius.
Attention! All third-party tracking codes must use only secure links (https: //). In the banner themselves, all tracking URLs must also use a secure connection (https: //). Differences in statistics without tracking code using https: // will not be taken into account.
Do you want animated QuattroBranding or to add video?
V tomto případě je potřeba dodat branding ve formátu HTML5.
In the case of a video delivery, the video file must meet the following conditions:
- Format: MP4
- Codec: H.264
- Maximum data size: 2 MB
- Maximum bitrate: 500 kb/s
Are you tasked with preparing Crossplatform Branding (desktop + mobile)?
In this case, it is necessary to supply documents for the mobile version of branding. Specifications for its production can be found here: Specifications for the production of mobile branding.
Z důvodu hladkého průběhu spouštění a odbíhání kampaní je nutné podklady dodané mimo popsanou specifikaci předem schválit technickým oddělením MAFRA. Děkujeme za pochopení.
Before you start making a banner
General rules for all banners:
- The banner must not be too aggressive, in the sense of jitter and flicker - an aggressive banner refers to a design that changes colors, headings or other important graphic elements in a striking manner and very short time span (less than 1 second), which can disturb the user when working with the page.
- The banner must not contain vulgarities or other unethical elements.
- The banner must not exceed the allowed data limits and must be properly sized for the desired position.
- The banner must not contain operating system controls, must not look like system messages, and must not use well-known elements in a misleading manner - such as the "play" symbol for anything other than turning on playback, the [×] cross symbol for anything other than closing / ending. magnifying glass symbol for anything other than searching / zooming, etc.
- The banner must not interfere in any way with the page or influence the behavior of page elements that are not part of the commercial area (banner). They may not change the title of the page, or its main content, or self-modify the listed address without clicking on the banner.
- The file names of the supplied banners must not contain any accents, spaces, or special characters. An underscore "_" can be used instead of a space.
- All banner versions and target URLs must be submitted no later than two business days before the campaign begins unless otherwise noted.