Technical specification of ad formats
Video HalfPageAd is based on HalfPageAd, which is a very popular ad format due to its location. Can’t be overlooked either on the home page or in the article. In this case, the video can be inserted into the banner to make the static banner even more engaging for the user.
Available on these sites
Requirements for HalfPageAd
When using the standard appearance of the banner, it is sufficient to supply an image (JPG, PNG, GIF; with marked space for video) and a video file separately, the banner will be completed on our side.
In the case of extended animations, the use of dynamic elements, it is necessary to supply banner created in HTML according to this example.
- HalfPageAd: 300×600 px
- Video: max. 300×600 px (usually 300×168 px)
Maximum data size
- HalfPageAd: 100 kB (HTML5 max. 200 kB).
- Video: max. 1 MB / max. bitrate 256 kB/s.
External display code
External measurements (beyond Mafra a.s. measurements)
- Yes, according to our specifications.
- Accepted third-party codes: AdForm, DCM, Sizmek, Gemius.
Attention! All third-party tracking codes must use only secure links (https://). In the creatives themselves, all tracking URLs must also use a secure connection (https://). Differences in tracking code statistics without using https:// will not be taken into account.
Want an animated banner?
In this case it is necessary to supply a banner in the format HTML5 .
Due to the smooth running and running of campaigns, documents delivered outside the described specification must be approved in advance by the MAFRA Technical Department. Thanks for your understanding.
Before you start creating a banner
General rules for all banners:
- The banner must not be overly aggressive in the sense of vibrating and flashing – an aggressive banner refers to a design that changes colors, headings or other important graphic elements in a striking manner and very short time span (less than 1 second), which can disturb the user when working with the page.
- The banner must not contain vulgarisms or other unethical elements.
- The banner must not exceed the permitted data limits and must have the correct dimensions for the required position.
- The banner must not contain control components of operating systems and must not look like a system report. Must not use generally known graphic elements in a misleading way – for example symbol “play” for anything else than the start of playing multimedia content and so on.
- The banner must in no way interfere with the page or influence the behavior of page elements which are not a part of the advertising surfaces (banner). It must not change the page title or its main content, or arbitrarily adjust the entered URL without clicking on the banner.
- In file names must not be used any diacritical mark, space or any spe-cial character. Instead of space, you can use “_”.
- All versions of the banner and target URL addresses must be submitted at least two business days before the start of the campaign, if not stated otherwise.