Technical specification of ad formats
Mobile Vertikal Video (Video InterScroller)
Not only on the desktop, but also in the mobile version of our website, we offer the option of placing a video spot. In this case, it appears in the mobile branding position and plays automatically when the page is scrolled.
Available on these sites
- Video format: MP4; codec: H.264
- 768×1230 px
Attention! We recommend placing the most important message in a safe zone with a width of 615 and a height of 880 px. Within this zone, most users will see your ad without any problems.
Maximum data size
- 10 MB
Attention! Because this is not a classic video spot, this ad format does not allow audio playback. Please keep this in mind when producing the banner, and send us a video without an audio track so that you don't increase the video's data size unnecessarily.
External display code
External measurements (beyond Mafra a.s. measurements)
- Yes, according to our specifications.
- Accepted third-party codes: AdForm, DCM, Sizmek, Gemius.
Attention! All third-party tracking codes must use only secure links (https://). In the creatives themselves, all tracking URLs must also use a secure connection (https://). Differences in tracking code statistics without using https:// will not be taken into account.
Due to the smooth running and running of campaigns, documents delivered outside the described specification must be approved in advance by the MAFRA Technical Department. Thanks for your understanding.
Before you start creating a banner
General rules for all banners:
- The banner must not be overly aggressive in the sense of vibrating and flashing – an aggressive banner refers to a design that changes colors, headings or other important graphic elements in a striking manner and very short time span (less than 1 second), which can disturb the user when working with the page.
- The banner must not contain vulgarisms or other unethical elements.
- The banner must not exceed the permitted data limits and must have the correct dimensions for the required position.
- The banner must not contain control components of operating systems and must not look like a system report. Must not use generally known graphic elements in a misleading way – for example symbol “play” for anything else than the start of playing multimedia content and so on.
- The banner must in no way interfere with the page or influence the behavior of page elements which are not a part of the advertising surfaces (banner). It must not change the page title or its main content, or arbitrarily adjust the entered URL without clicking on the banner.
- In file names must not be used any diacritical mark, space or any spe-cial character. Instead of space, you can use “_”.
- All versions of the banner and target URL addresses must be submitted at least two business days before the start of the campaign, if not stated otherwise.