Technical specification of ad formats
Branding SideVideo is based on Branding format which is due to its size around entire page excellently visible for all the time a user is scrolling down the page. It is, however, supplemented by interesting functionality, when the mouse rolls over the small video playing on the left side of branding it expands to a larger size so a user can see it in better quality.
Available on these sites
Requirements for Branding SideVideo
- It is necessary to supply static Branding according to the specifications below.
- 1x video small according to the specifications below.
- 1x video large according to the specifications below.
Please supply individual assets (branding and 2 videos) separately, the completion is on our side.
- Branding: Image (JPG, PNG, GIF)
- Video small: codec-H.264, container-MP4
- Video large: codec-H.264, container-MP4
- Branding: 2000×1280 px.
- Video small: 288×162 px.
- Video large: 1024x576 px.
To speed up the deployment process, name the files as follows:
- Client+Campaign+Branding (e.g.: CSOB_Karty_Branding)
- Client+Campaign+VideoSmall (e.g.: CSOB_Karty_VideoSmall)
- Client+Campaign+VideoLarge (e.g.: CSOB_Karty_VideoLarge)
Maximum data size
- Branding: 400 kB
- Video small: max. data size 1 MB a max. datový tok 256 kb/s
- Video large: max. data size 5 MB a recomended bitrate 1200 kb/s
Design requirements for Brandingu
- Branding must not be transparent
- Place important advertising messages in a 1366 × 768 px wide column (see red area in drawing.) This is very important due to the different resolutions and ratios of the display devices. This area is visible to most users.
External display code
External measurements (beyond the measurements of Mafra a.s.)
- Yes, 1 URL with UTM parameters.
- Accepted third-party URLs: AdForm, DCM, Sizmek, Gemius.
Caution! All third-party tracking codes must use only secure links (https: //)
Are you tasked with preparing Crossplatform Branding (desktop + mobile)?
In this case, it is necessary to supply documents for the mobile version of branding. Specifications for its production can be found here: Specifications for the production of mobile branding.
For the smooth start and running of campaigns, the documents which do not meet described specification must be aprooved by the MAFRA technical department in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
Before you start making a banner
General rules for all banners:
- The banner must not be too aggressive, in the sense of jitter and flicker - an aggressive banner refers to a design that changes colors, headings or other important graphic elements in a striking manner and very short time span (less than 1 second), which can disturb the user when working with the page.
- The banner must not contain vulgarities or other unethical elements.
- The banner must not exceed the allowed data limits and must be properly sized for the desired position.
- The banner must not contain operating system controls, must not look like system messages, and must not use well-known elements in a misleading manner - such as the "play" symbol for anything other than turning on playback, the [×] cross symbol for anything other than closing / ending. magnifying glass symbol for anything other than searching / zooming, etc.
- The banner must not interfere in any way with the page or influence the behavior of page elements that are not part of the commercial area (banner). They may not change the title of the page, or its main content, or self-modify the listed address without clicking on the banner.
- The file names of the supplied banners must not contain any accents, spaces, or special characters. An underscore "_" can be used instead of a space.
- All banner versions and target URLs must be submitted no later than two business days before the campaign begins unless otherwise noted.