Technical specification of ad formats
Wallpaper is placed at the bottom part of the page but that doesn’t make it less valuable. Thanks to its large dimensions can’t be missed. Together with the 3D effect, the rotation of ad slides, it gives nice visual experience and thus can’t go unnoticed.
When using the basic animation of the advertising format, it is sufficient to supply static images (JPG, PNG) separately, the banner will be completed on our side.
In the case of extended animations or the use of dynamic elements, it is necessary to supply materials for individual parts created in HTML as separate ZIP archives. The banner will be completed on our side.
- 970×310 px (3 to 5 images or HTML5 separate ZIP archives )
Maximum data size
- 300 kB (for all images/HTML5 banners together)
External display code
External measurements (beyond the measurements of Mafra a.s.)
- Yes, 1 URL with UTM parametry for 1 image/HTML5 banner
- Accepted third-party URLs: AdForm, DCM, Sizmek, Gemius.
Caution! All third-party tracking codes must use only secure links (https: //). In the creatives themselves, all tracking URLs must also use a secure connection (https: //). Differences in tracking code statistics without the use of https: // will not be taken into account.
For this banner, you can select the rotation speed and the direction of rotation of the images.
For the smooth start and running of campaigns, the documents which do not meet described specification must be aprooved by the MAFRA technical department in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
Before you start creating a banner
General rules for all banners:
- The banner must not be overly aggressive in the sense of vibrating and flashing – an aggressive banner refers to a design that changes colors, headings or other important graphic elements in a striking manner and very short time span (less than 1 second), which can disturb the user when working with the page.
- The banner must not contain vulgarisms or other unethical elements.
- The banner must not exceed the permitted data limits and must have the correct dimensions for the required position.
- The banner must not contain control components of operating systems and must not look like a system report. Must not use generally known graphic elements in a misleading way – for example symbol “play” for anything else than the start of playing multimedia content and so on.
- The banner must in no way interfere with the page or influence the behavior of page elements which are not a part of the advertising surfaces (banner). It must not change the page title or its main content, or arbitrarily adjust the entered URL without clicking on the banner.
- In file names must not be used any diacritical mark, space or any spe-cial character. Instead of space, you can use “_”.
- All versions of the banner and target URL addresses must be submitted at least two business days before the start of the campaign, if not stated otherwise.