Technical specification of ad formats
Video Spot (PreRoll, PostRoll, MidRoll)
More and more clients are attracted not only to banner presentations but also video ads. This one is displayed to the user either before or after viewing our video content, much like watching TV.
- TV standard: PAL, 25 fps
- Video format: AVI / MPEG2 / MOV / MP4 (we can convert from other formats, but we cannot guarantee quality)
- Resolution: Full HD (1920x1080), or HD (1280x720). Lower resolution will result in poorer image quality.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Accepted media: mini DV or DVCam, DVD nebo CD
- Sound: 48 kHz, stereo, min. 128 kb/s, sound modulated to - 6dB
External measurements (beyond Mafra a.s. measurements)
- Yes, according to our specifications.
- Accepted third-party codes: AdForm, AdVerification, DCM, AdOcean, Sizmek, Gemius, IAS, MOAT, DoubleVerify
- We can also deploy a video via VAST code, but it must be skipable (needs to be defined in the code).
- Additional scripts can be used for videos deployed by VAST tags. For videos deployed directly by us only metering pixels can be used.
Attention! All third-party tracking codes must use only secure links (https: //). In the creatives themselves, all tracking URLs must also use a secure connection (https: //). Differences in tracking code statistics without using https: // will not be taken into account.
Notice for using VPAID
We strongly discourage serving video ads via VPAID. The use of this format does not guarantee the correct function of the played videos and additional functionalities contained in the VPAID on all devices and types of browsers (especially mobile browsers and devices that do not support autoplay). Correction is not possible on our part and we are currently mitigating the negative effects of using VPAID at least by targeting devices with probable support for playing videos served in this format. However, we are still unable to ensure the proper execution of the additional functions contained in the VPAID. As a variation on video ad distribution, we recommend switching to the VAST version 2.0 standard.
|VAST 2.0||YES||YES*||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||X||YES (VPAID)||YES (VPAID)|
*not fully supported by browsers
**we only measure impressions and clicks, not PV
Due to the smooth running and running of campaigns, documents delivered outside the described specification must be approved in advance by the MAFRA Technical Department. Thanks for your understanding.
Before you start making a video spot
- The video must not contain vulgarities or other unethical elements.
- The video spot must not exceed the allowed data limits and must be properly sized at the desired position.
- The video spot must not interfere in any way with the page or influence the behavior of page elements that are not part of the commercial area (video). It may not change the title of the page, or its main content, or modify the listed address without clicking on the video spot.
- All versions of the video and destination URL must be submitted no later than two business days before the start of the campaign, unless otherwise noted.
For secure pages (https: //), all third-party tracking and display codes must use only https: //. In the creatives themselves, all other element calls or tracking URLs must also use a secure connection (https: //). The only part that may not be SSL compliant is the clickthrough URL. Differences in tracking code statistics without using https: // will not be taken into account.