Technical specification of ad formats
3D WideSquare (300x250)
Thanks to its location, WideSquare is a very distinctive and popular ad format. Can’t be overlooked either on the home page or in the article. WideSquare can take the form of a classic static ad, or you can animate it as an HTML file.
- Image (JPG, PNG, GIF)
- 300×250 px (3 to 5 images)
Maximum data sizet
- 250 kB (for all images/HTML5 banners together)
External display code
External measurements (beyond the measurements of Mafra a.s.)
- Yes, 1 URL with UTM parametry for 1 image/HTML5 banner
- Accepted third-party URLs: AdForm, DCM, Sizmek, Gemius.
Caution! All third-party tracking codes must use only secure links (https: //). In the creatives themselves, all tracking URLs must also use a secure connection (https: //). Differences in tracking code statistics without the use of https: // will not be taken into account.
For this banner, you can select the rotation speed and the direction of rotation of the images.
For the smooth start and running of campaigns, the documents which do not meet described specification must be aprooved by the MAFRA technical department in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
Before you start creating a banner
General rules for all banners:
- The banner must not be overly aggressive in the sense of vibrating and flashing – an aggressive banner refers to a design that changes colors, headings or other important graphic elements in a striking manner and very short time span (less than 1 second), which can disturb the user when working with the page.
- The banner must not contain vulgarisms or other unethical elements.
- The banner must not exceed the permitted data limits and must have the correct dimensions for the required position.
- The banner must not contain control components of operating systems and must not look like a system report. Must not use generally known graphic elements in a misleading way – for example symbol “play” for anything else than the start of playing multimedia content and so on.
- The banner must in no way interfere with the page or influence the behavior of page elements which are not a part of the advertising surfaces (banner). It must not change the page title or its main content, or arbitrarily adjust the entered URL without clicking on the banner.
- In file names must not be used any diacritical mark, space or any spe-cial character. Instead of space, you can use “_”.
- All versions of the banner and target URL addresses must be submitted at least two business days before the start of the campaign, if not stated otherwise.