Technical specification of ad formats
It is an attractive and progressive format that is reminiscent of popular "stories" on social networks. Pictures and video spots can alternate in short sequences. The user can scroll or skip between creatives. This format cannot be overlooked on the home page or in the article.
Available on these sites
In total, a creative can consist of 2-5 slides. Still images or videos can be inserted into individual slides. But beware: the video can be inserted into a maximum of three slides. So The Story can consist of 2-5 pictures or 1-3 videos. You can add still images to the video so that the total number does not exceed 5 slides. Each slide is visible for 5 seconds and then the next one is displayed.
- Image (JPG, PNG)
- Video format: MP4; codec: H.264
- 480×480 px
Maximum data size
- Image: max. 200 KB
- Video: max. 100 MB
The number of pictures or videos
- Image: min. 2 - max. 5
- Video: O - max. 3
Pozor:Obrázky nebo kombinace obrázků a videa nesmí překročit celkový počet pěti snímků.
- Call-to-Action (CTA)
We recommend one of the following:
- Zjisti více (Learn More)
- Více zde (More Here)
- Sleduj dále (Watch More)
- Kup zde (Shop Now)
- Kontaktuj nás (Contac Us)
- Minimal size: 70×70 px
- Each slide can be associated with different Clickthrough URL
- Each slide is visible for 5s
External display code
External measurements (beyond Mafra a.s. measurements)
- Yes, according to our specifications.
- Accepted third-party codes: AdForm, DCM, Sizmek, Gemius.
Attention! All third-party tracking codes must use only secure links (https://). In the creatives themselves, all tracking URLs must also use a secure connection (https://). Differences in tracking code statistics without using https:// will not be taken into account.
Due to the smooth running and running of campaigns, documents delivered outside the described specification must be approved in advance by the MAFRA Technical Department. Thanks for your understanding.
Before you start creating a banner
General rules for all banners:
- The banner must not be overly aggressive in the sense of vibrating and flashing – an aggressive banner refers to a design that changes colors, headings or other important graphic elements in a striking manner and very short time span (less than 1 second), which can disturb the user when working with the page.
- The banner must not contain vulgarisms or other unethical elements.
- The banner must not exceed the permitted data limits and must have the correct dimensions for the required position.
- The banner must not contain control components of operating systems and must not look like a system report. Must not use generally known graphic elements in a misleading way – for example symbol “play” for anything else than the start of playing multimedia content and so on.
- The banner must in no way interfere with the page or influence the behavior of page elements which are not a part of the advertising surfaces (banner). It must not change the page title or its main content, or arbitrarily adjust the entered URL without clicking on the banner.
- In file names must not be used any diacritical mark, space or any spe-cial character. Instead of space, you can use “_”.
- All versions of the banner and target URL addresses must be submitted at least two business days before the start of the campaign, if not stated otherwise.