Technical specification of ad formats
Branding iLayer is a very popular version of ad format. It is based on Branding format, which is due to its size around entire page excellently visible for all the time a user is scrolling down the page. It is, however, supplemented by excellent functionality, when the mouse is over MegaBoard (Leader) it expands down and reveals another content in the form of an image or a video.
Available on these sites
Requirements for Branding iLayer
- It is necessary to supply static Branding according to the specifications below or instead of static Branding repetitive Branding according to its specifications.
- MegaBoard according to the specifications below.
- MegaBoard Expanded (the one that ejects from MegaBoard) according to the specifications below.
- Optionally, MegaBoard can include video. You can prepare a video banner according to this example .
When using the basic animation of the ad format, it is enough to supply static images (JPG, PNG) separately, the banner will be completed on our side.
In the case of advanced animations, the use of dynamic elements, or the insertion of a video, it is necessary to provide materials for individual parts created in HTML.
- Branding: Image (JPG, PNG, GIF)
- MegaBoard: Image (JPG, PNG, GIF) or HTML5. Use this to create an HTML5 expanding MegaBoard template.
- Optional Video (codec-H.264, contejner-MP4)
- Branding: 2000×1280 px.
- Megaboard: 998×200 px.
The megaboard is placed horizontally in the middle of the page. There is a gap of 17 px between the top edge of the page and the top edge of the megaboard. There is a gap of 12 px between the bottom edge of the megaboard and the content of the page.
- Megaboard expanded: 998×600 px.
- Optional Video: according to the maximum dimensions for BigBoard or Megaboard Expanded.
To speed up the deployment process, name the files as follows:
- Client+Campaign+Branding (e.g.: CSOB_Karty_Branding)
- Client+Campaign+MegaBoard (e.g.: CSOB_Karty_MegaBoard)
- Client+Campaign+MegaBoardExpand (e.g.: CSOB_Karty_MegaBoardExpand)
- Client+Campaign+Video (e.g.: CSOB_Karty_Video)
Maximum data size
- Branding: 400 kB
- MegaBoard + MegaBoard Expanded (oba dohromady): 150 kB (HTML5 200 kB)
- Video: soubor max. 1 MB | bitrate max. 256 kb/s
Requirements for the appearance of Branding
- Branding must not be transparent
- Place important advertising messages in a 1366 × 768 px wide column (see red area in drawing.) This is very important due to the different resolutions and ratios of the display devices. This area is visible to most users.
External display code
External measurements (beyond the measurements of Mafra a.s.)
- Yes, 1 URL with UTM parameters.
- Accepted third-party URLs: AdForm, DCM, Sizmek, Gemius, IAS, DoubleVerify.
Caution! All third-party tracking codes must use only secure links (https: //)
For the smooth start and running of campaigns, the documents which do not meet described specification must be aprooved by the MAFRA technical department in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
Before you start making a banner
General rules for all banners:
- The banner must not be too aggressive, in the sense of jitter and flicker - an aggressive banner refers to a design that changes colors, headings or other important graphic elements in a striking manner and very short time span (less than 1 second), which can disturb the user when working with the page.
- The banner must not contain vulgarities or other unethical elements.
- The banner must not exceed the allowed data limits and must be properly sized for the desired position.
- The banner must not contain operating system controls, must not look like system messages, and must not use well-known elements in a misleading manner - such as the "play" symbol for anything other than turning on playback, the [×] cross symbol for anything other than closing / ending. magnifying glass symbol for anything other than searching / zooming, etc.
- The banner must not interfere in any way with the page or influence the behavior of page elements that are not part of the commercial area (banner). They may not change the title of the page, or its main content, or self-modify the listed address without clicking on the banner.
- The file names of the supplied banners must not contain any accents, spaces, or special characters. An underscore "_" can be used instead of a space.
- All banner versions and target URLs must be submitted no later than two business days before the campaign begins unless otherwise noted.