Technical specification of ad formats
Branding AdTabs is based on Branding format, which is due to its size around entire page excellently visible for all the time a user is scrolling down the page. In this case, however, it is supplemented by a branding icon located on the side that will expand when you click to reveal additional content in the form of pictures or videos.
Available on these sites
- Image (JPG, PNG, GIF)
- You can optionally add Video (codec-H.264, container-MP4)
- Image Branding: 2000×1280 px
- Image Tile: 80×80 px (3 to 5 images can be supplied)
- Image TileExpand: 620×700 px (3 to 5 images can be supplied)
- Optional Video: 620×700 px (max. 1 video)
To speed up the deployment process, name the files as follows:
- Client+Campaign+Branding (e.g.: CSOB_Karty_Branding)
- Client+Campaign+Tile+Číslo (e.g.: CSOB_Karty_Tile_1)
- Client+Campaign+TileExpand+Číslo (e.g.: CSOB_Karty_TileExpand_1)
- Client+Campaign+Video (e.g.: CSOB_Karty_Video)
Maximum data size
- Image Branding: 400 kB
- Image Tile: 10 kB/1 image
- Image TileExpand: 80 kB/1 image
- Video: file max. 1 MB | bitrate max. 256 kb/s
- The branding must not be transparent
- Place important advertising messages in a 1366 × 768 px wide column (see red area in drawing.) This is very important due to the different resolutions and ratios of the display devices. This area is visible to most users.
External display code
External measurements (beyond the measurements of Mafra a.s.)
- Yes, 1 URL with UTM parameters.
- Accepted third-party codes: AdForm, DCM, Sizmek, Gemius.
Caution! All third-party tracking codes must use only secure links (https: //)
For the smooth start and running of campaigns, the documents which do not meet described specification must be aprooved by the MAFRA technical department in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
Before you start making a banner
General rules for all banners:
- The banner must not be too aggressive, in the sense of jitter and flicker - an aggressive banner refers to a design that changes colors, headings or other important graphic elements in a striking manner and very short time span (less than 1 second), which can disturb the user when working with the page.
- The banner must not contain vulgarities or other unethical elements.
- The banner must not exceed the allowed data limits and must be properly sized for the desired position.
- The banner must not contain operating system controls, must not look like system messages, and must not use well-known elements in a misleading manner - such as the "play" symbol for anything other than turning on playback, the [×] cross symbol for anything other than closing / ending. magnifying glass symbol for anything other than searching / zooming, etc.
- The banner must not interfere in any way with the page or influence the behavior of page elements that are not part of the commercial area (banner). They may not change the title of the page, or its main content, or self-modify the listed address without clicking on the banner.
- The file names of the supplied banners must not contain any accents, spaces, or special characters. An underscore "_" can be used instead of a space.
- All banner versions and target URLs must be submitted no later than two business days before the campaign begins unless otherwise noted.