Technical specification of ad formats
Branding belongs to most popular and outstanding ad formats. Thanks to its size around the entire page it is excellently visible for all the time a user is scrolling down the page. For even greater attractively, it is possible to place a video on the top or side of the branding, which is automatically played and the user will be immediately attracted.
Available on these sites
- Branding: 2000×1280 px
- Video: max. 2000×1280 px (usually in header 409×230 px or on side 169×95 px or up to 1030x230 px in leaderboard)
Maximum data size
- Branding: 400 kB (HTML5 max. 600 kB)
- Video: max. 2 MB
Design requirements for branding
- The creative must not be transparent
- Place important advertising messages in a 1366 × 768 px wide column (see red area in drawing.) This is very important due to the different resolutions and ratios of the display devices. This area is visible to most users.
External display code
External measurements (beyond the measurements of Mafra a.s.)
- Yes, acording to our specifications.
- Accepted third-party codes: AdForm, DCM, Sizmek, Gemius.
Attention! All third-party tracking codes must use only secure links (https: //). In the banner themselves, all tracking URLs must also use a secure connection (https: //). Differences in statistics without tracking code using https: // will not be taken into account.
Want an animated banner?
In this case it is necessary to supply a banner in the format HTML5 .
For the smooth start and running of campaigns, the documents which do not meet described specification must be aprooved by the MAFRA technical department in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
Before you start making a banner
General rules for all banners:
- The banner must not be too aggressive, in the sense of jitter and flicker - an aggressive banner refers to a design that changes colors, headings or other important graphic elements in a striking manner and very short time span (less than 1 second), which can disturb the user when working with the page.
- The banner must not contain vulgarities or other unethical elements.
- The banner must not exceed the allowed data limits and must be properly sized for the desired position.
- The banner must not contain operating system controls, must not look like system messages, and must not use well-known elements in a misleading manner - such as the "play" symbol for anything other than turning on playback, the [×] cross symbol for anything other than closing / ending. magnifying glass symbol for anything other than searching / zooming, etc.
- The banner must not interfere in any way with the page or influence the behavior of page elements that are not part of the commercial area (banner). They may not change the title of the page, or its main content, or self-modify the listed address without clicking on the banner.
- The file names of the supplied banners must not contain any accents, spaces, or special characters. An underscore "_" can be used instead of a space.
- All banner versions and target URLs must be submitted no later than two business days before the campaign begins unless otherwise noted.